Nimble, flexible, quickly market-ready, Stapleton’s California CoPackers is a group of 70 Food Professionals who are dedicated to taking care of your business. We promptly respond to every request, work collaboratively to solve every issue, welcome you in our facility and work diligently at scheduling so that your products are ready when you need them. We maintain BRC certification for compliance with Global Food Safety Initiatives, which is important to many of your customers. We document that products are produced within guidelines set by State and Federal Food Regulatory agencies.
Choose Stapleton’s as Your Co-packing / Private Label Provider
Our passion and dedication to excellence is something we are proud of, and something you can count on.
Choosing the Right Co-Packer – Key Measurements
|The Stapleton’s Team & Experience
- Quality Assurance – inbound ingredients and materials and outbound finished goods will meet your specifications
- Logistics – we will assist in managing inventories both inbound and outbound. We help source when needed. We can supply some ingredients and materials.
- Strong vendor relationships
- Great care in heat application – We understand that while the application of heat is necessary in brewing and pasteurization processes, too much can damage product. We have the systems and expertise to minimize adverse effects of the thermal process.
|Full Service Co-Packing Services
- Hot and Cold Fill, 2 lines. Full line of private label and co-packing services including: bottling, bulk aseptic and process development.
- Cost-effective and within budget
- 99% order fill rate and on-time delivery
- Line capacity to meet future needs
|Location, Location, Location!
- Convenient West Coast operations close to Distribution Centers
- Save on shipping costs for raw materials and finished goods
- Close proximity to Oakland port for food exports
- Clean, modern food processing plant.
|Quality Assurance & Certifications
- Strict adherence to our certified manufacturing and quality assurance processes. We are dedicated to quality and food safety.
- Certified – BRC, FDA, USDA, Kosher, Organic, USDA “Excellent” Rating, Sustainable Agriculture rating of “Superior”
- Annual inspections by BRC, Silliker Merieux, QAI, USDA, and our HAACP team
Thank you for considering Stapleton-Spence for your co-packing needs. Contact us today to discuss your contract packaging project and to request a free quote.