Our family owned packing and bottling firm specializes in quality, dependable co-packing and private label services.
We process a variety of products in PET and glass bottles, including sauces, concentrates and a wide-range of beverages (juices, juice blends, teas, energy drinks and more). Contact us today to request a free quote or to discuss your co-packing project.
Bottling and Beverage Co-Packing Capabilities
|Minimum Bottling Contract Volume||
Choose Stapleton’s as your Contract Bottling
and Beverage Co-packer
Our passion and dedication to excellence is something we are proud of, and something you can count on. Read below and check out the Stapleton’s Difference for details on why more people choose Stapleton’s as their California Co-Packer.
- Experience: Our dedicated food scientists and contract packing team specialize in co-packing, private labeling, logistics and food product development.
- Full Line of Services: Private labeling, sourcing, product development and co-packing services that include bottling, canning, form/fill/seal & pouch bagging, and aseptic.
- Location, Location, Location: Convenient West Coast operation close to major distribution centers as well as the port of Oakland for exports. Choose Stapleton’s to save on shipping costs for raw materials and finished goods. Production is done in our clean, modern food processing plant.
- Cost Effective, Tailored Solutions: Our hands-on-approach allows us to better understand the challenges you face and in turn, provide customized solutions to fit your needs.
- Quality & Certifications: We source only quality ingredients and strictly adhere to our certified manufacturing and quality assurance processes. Our certifications include BRC, FDA, Organic, USDA “Excellent” Rating, “Superior” Sustainable agriculture rating, FDA, Kosher and more.
Thank you for considering Stapleton-Spence for your bottling and beverage co-packing needs. Contact us today to discuss your contract packaging project and to request a free quote.